Night Chinatown, Little Italy, Bay Lights & Embarcadero Segway TourEnjoy the intimacy of a night tour on this fully narrated Little Italy, Chinatown, Embarcadero Waterfront and Wharf Segway Tour. See fabulous night views of the new Bay Lights installation, the Transamerica Pyramid, Coit Tower and the Ferry Building.More Info >
Advanced Hills & Crooked Street Segway TourChallenge yourself on this exhilarating tour, designed for guests with prior experience riding an i2 Segway. The fully narrated tour scoots up Russian Hill, eases down the world’s “crookedest” street, explores North Beach Little Italy, and glides along the waterfront.More Info >
Segway & Alcatraz Tour Combo Package
Electric Bike Tours
Electric Bike Tour over the Golden Gate Bridge with return by FerryBlaze effortlessly up hills and over the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito on this fully narrated guided electric bike tour. After the tour, return with your guide via ferry or keep the bike until day’s end to explore Sausalito. More Info >
Private VIP Tours - 2 or More Guests
Private Segway VIP Guided Tours in the Waterfront or Golden Gate ParkExtended tour times are part the fun of booking a private VIP tour (2 person minimum). VIP tours enjoy custom routes, a dedicated guide, extra staff, and your choice of day or night departure from the Wharf or Golden Gate Park. Stops for meals and pictures can be incorporated. More Info >
"This was a well organized tour with safety being paramount. Impressed with the service and the guide. Lots of fun riding the Segways."
- Marie, Quebec
Fisherman's Wharf Office: 757 Beach Street @ Hyde Street San Francisco CA, 94109
Located in rear parking lot. Hyde Street Cable Car turn around is across the street. Wells Fargo Bank ATM is at the entrance to our driveway.
Golden Gate Park Location: 82 Hagiwara Tea Garden Drive San Francisco, CA 94118
Look for tent in paved area directly behind the large band stage in Music Concourse. Near Japanese Tea Garden, California Academy of Science and deYoung Museum.
Segway and Bike Tour Rider Requirements
- All Segway Tours: Age 12 and up over 100 lbs (45 kg) and under 250 lbs (113 kg).
- Bike Tours: Age 16 and up and be an experienced bike rider. Minimum weight 85 lbs (39 kg) . IMPORTANT: If you are not already a bike rider this activity may not be a good match. The bikes are heavier than a regular bike and the electric power assist does not compensate for poor basic bike riding skills. We do not provide basic bike riding instruction with this tour and non riders / poor riders will have difficulty.
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Advanced Hills Crooked Street Segway Tour guests must have been on a 2+ hour Segway tour (on lean steer model i2 Segways) in the past 12 months to qualify for tour. Rider weight and prior riding experience requirements are strictly enforced.
- Segway and Electric Bikes are not recommended for guests with some mobility or motor control issues. If you are concerned about mobility issues please call us to discuss. We want every rider to have a safe tour.
- Pregnant guests are not allowed on the tour due to fall risk.